Thursday, November 10, 2011

Not doing Magick

I considered summoning a certain entity a few weeks ago, but I ended up deciding against that. Some people might say I was influenced by outside influences, and, well that is what happens when you try to summon demons and don't buy all the expensive and rare tools. I think the fact of the matter is that I just have found my motivations are not really pure in the matter. I keep trying to do magic to get something I really want, but it is not working like it should. Part of that I think is the old lust for result. I'm not getting it, because, again, I am lusting after results. (No, this is not a lust working, although it would be considered a creative act.)
But if I stop lusting after the results, I worry I will be acting in ways that are detrimental too my goals, but then how do I know that the ways I would choose to act after I get over my lust for results might be just the things I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment