Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finally Started an Online Magical Diary

I've been wanting to start blogging about my magical experiences for a long time, but several ideas held me back. The first is I was worried what people would think, but deep down I realize that most people are not going to be hunting around to find out who I am anyway, because it is not worth the time.

The second reason I did not start blogging is my ego. I felt that my ideas were not valid because I was a beginner on the path and no one needs to read some newbie's idea of what wisdom is when it is obviously foolish because someone new to something does not know very much.

I do not really know what made me finally start the blog. I think it was because I went back to reading too many blogs about how bad goetia is (from people who have done it.) I thought maybe I should just get in there and state my opinion on the subject. I find when I don't write about what I think I tend to fall too much into the trap of trying to think like someone else.

One of the reasons I started on the left hand path was because I took others advice until it started to cause me serious problems in my life. The so called wisdom, of other people ended up being really stupid because other people did not know me as well as they thought they knew me.

No comments:

Post a Comment